3105 County Road 138
Waite Park, MN 56387
NEWS RELEASE 4/12/2019 - Road Detours for St. Cloud, MN passengers.
St. Cloud, MN area motorists who are looking to make their way to the Executive Express Headquarters in Waite Park are advised that traffic will be reduced to one lane in the Eastbound direction on CSAH 75 from I-94 traffic ramps (by Tire Maxx) in St. Joseph to 15th Ave. (by Parkwood Movie Theater) in Waite Park beginning on Monday, April 15. Westbound traffic will remain reduced to one lane and traffic in both directions will be undivided through the work zone. Left turns should only be made where left turn lanes are designated. All way stops will be required at signalized intersections at times during the transition.
Motorists are also advised that 28th Ave. South (by Mills Fleet Farm) will be CLOSED between CSAH 75 and CSAH 138 beginning Tuesday, April 16. Access to local businesses will be open from the south end of 28th Ave. Another option to get to our Executive Express Headquarters is to take the 24th Avenue South detour off of Division Street ... which will bring you around the East and South side of Fleet Farm.
Motorists are urged to find alternate routes, expect delays, and to use caution while traveling through the work zone areas. Dates and timeframes are weather dependent. Questions or comments may be directed to the Stearns County Highway Department.
- Executive Express provides for FREE VEHICLE PARKING accommodations in their parking lot for up to 2 weeks (14 days). A nominal fee of $5 / day will be incurred for any days the vehicle is parked beyond the intial 14 days.
- If you are planning on leaving your vehicle in our parking lot while you are traveling, you must check in with the Customer Lounge front desk when you arrive to register your vehicle. In addition, if you are making your own travel reservation online and plan on leaving your vehicle in our parking lot while you are traveling, please notate in the online reservation "additional notes section" that you plan on leaving your vehicle in our lot.
- Executive Express has a parking lot facility that is gated, well lit and has a security camera system in place. Executive Express however cannot accept responsibility for any damage or loss that may occur while your vehicle is parked in their parking lot.
|Passengers||One Way||Round Trip with Discount|
- Advance reservations are required to guarantee seating.
- Online reservations can be made up to 4 hours prior to departure times. Please contact our office if you are trying to make a reservation less than 4 hours prior to your desired departure time.
- MSP Airport departure times listed are for the Terminal 1 (Lindbergh). Terminal 2 (Humphrey) departs 15 minutes after the posted times on this chart.
- Please be ready at all pick-up locations 15 minutes prior to departure time.
|Waite Park||Arrive Airport||Depart Airport||Arrive Waite Park|
|1:30 AM||3:00 AM||3:15 AM||4:45 AM|
|3:00 AM||4:30 AM||4:45 AM||6:15 AM|
|4:00 AM||5:30 AM||6:30 AM||8:00 AM|
|5:00 AM||7:00 AM||7:30 AM||9:15 AM|
|5:45 AM||7:45 AM||9:00 AM||10:45 AM|
|6:45 AM||8:45 AM||10:15 AM||12:00 PM|
|8:00 AM||9:45 AM||11:15 AM||1:00 PM|
|9:15 AM||11:00 AM||12:30 PM||2:15 PM|
|10:30 AM||12:15 PM||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|11:45 AM||1:30 PM||3:15 PM||5:15 PM|
|1:00 PM||2:45 PM||4:30 PM||6:30 PM|
|2:15 PM||4:15 PM||5:45 PM||7:30 PM|
|3:00 PM||5:00 PM||7:00 PM||8:45 PM|
|4:45 PM||6:30 PM||8:15 PM||10:00 PM|
|6:15 PM||8:00 PM||9:30 PM||11:00 PM|
|7:45 PM||9:15 PM||11:00 PM||12:30 AM|
|9:15 PM||10:45 PM||12:15 AM||1:45 AM|
|11:00 PM||12:30 AM||1:30 AM||3:00 AM|