Pickup Location in Saint Cloud:
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites
Division Street 75 37th Ave S
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
*** (Make sure to ask the Holiday Inn for the discounted room rates if you are staying at the St. Cloud Holiday Inn and are using Executive Express. Please remind those making reservations for a room at the Holiday Inn (320-253-9000) to identify themselves as using Executive Express to ensure an accurate reservation with the hotel.)
The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites will provide FREE PARKING accommodations under the following conditions.
Temporary parking restrictions during the 2017 dates of:
February 24 - 25.
March 20 - 25
Due to increased convention traffic at the Holiday Inn during these 2017 specific dates above, the Holiday Inn has requested that any Executive Express customers who may be needing to leave a parked car during thier travels should not park in the Holiday Inn lot ... but that they should park across the street to the East in the North Walmart parking lot beginning in "Row 1". Please contact Executive Express if you should have any questions or would like a map emailed to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these few specific days.
-Please check in with the hotel front desk to register your vehicle, receive your parking voucher and instructions as to where to park. Hotel parking vouchers must be placee on the driver's side dash board.
- All vehicles need to be parked on the far Northwest corner of the parking lot, facing the fence.
- Upon return to the hotel to use the vehicle, vehicle owners are responsible for their own vehicle snow removal, vehicle maintenance, etc. Hotel staff will assist by providing contact information for towing companies or other vendors if needed.
- The hotel does not accept responsibility for any damage or loss that may occur while your vehicle is parked in the hotel parking lot.
- The maximum number of total parking days per visit is ten (10). Vehicles left in excess of 30 days will be towed at the owners expense.
Based on the uncertainty of global oil prices, energy surcharges may apply.
|Passengers||One Way||Round Trip|
- Advance reservations are required to guarantee seating.
- Online reservations can be made up to 24 hours prior to departure times. Please contact our office if you are trying to make a reservation less than 24 hours prior to your desired departure time.
- MSP Airport departure times listed are for the Terminal 1 (Lindbergh). Terminal 2 (Humphrey) departs 15 minutes after the posted times on this chart.
- Please be ready at all pick-up locations 15 minutes prior to departure time.
* WITH RESERVATION ONLY
|St. Cloud||Arrive Airport||Depart Airport||Arrive St. Cloud|
|*3:00 AM||*4:30 AM||* 4:45 AM||*6:15 AM|
|4:00 AM||5:30 AM||6:30 AM||8:00 AM|
|5:00 AM||7:00 AM||7:30 AM||9:15 AM|
|5:45 AM||7:45 AM||8:45 AM||10:30 AM|
|6:45 AM||8:45 AM||10:00 AM||11:45 AM|
|8:00 AM||9:45 AM||11:15 AM||1:00 PM|
|9:15 AM||11:00 AM||12:30 PM||2:15 PM|
|10:30 AM||12:15 PM||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|11:45 AM||1:30 PM||3:15 PM||5:15 PM|
|1:00 PM||2:45 PM||4:30 PM||6:30 PM|
|2:15 PM||4:15 PM||5:45 PM||7:30 PM|
|3:00 PM||5:00 PM||7:00 PM||8:45 PM|
|5:00 PM||6:45 PM||8:15 PM||10:00 PM|
|6:15 PM||8:00 PM||9:30 PM||11:00 PM|
|7:45 PM||9:15 PM||11:00 PM||12:30 AM|
|*9:15 PM||*10:45 PM||*12:15 AM||*1:45 AM|