For a full job description, please contact our office at:320-253-2226 local
Please provide us with your:Name:
To answer calls into our corporate office from new or repeat customers in both Iowa and Minnesota markets requesting reservations on Executive Express. Transferring calls to HBR’s or entering all data into reservations system to complete the sale.
Job Summary- This position is responsible to keep the fleet of vehicles in safe, proper, working order in the most cost-effective and timely manner. This will be done in combination of actively working on the vehicles as mechanic or coordinating service work at approved vendors. This includes all vehicles based in outstate MN and other states with Executive Express Branch offices. All vehicle/mechanical issues will be documented. This position will also serve as a consultant to the Operations Manager on vehicle purchases and major repair analysis. This position will also be combined with driving assignments for vehicle testing and passenger/driver credibility.
To transport passengers to and from the Minneapolis / St. Paul International airport. Requires excellent customer service skills, valid driver’s license, and be able to be punctual, reliable and work with little direct supervision. Must be able to pass a DOT Certification Physical. Must be 23 years of age.
To transport passengers to and from the Des Moines International airport. Requires excellent customer service skills, valid driver’s license, and be able to be punctual, reliable and work with little direct supervision. Must be able to pass a DOT Certification Physical. Must be 23 years of age.
If you are interested in this position, please contact our Human Resource Director, Tami Mortenson at 320-257-9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org or our main office number of 888-522-9899.
Position Description – Fed-Ex Driver (Temporary Position)
Job Summary: This position will work approximately two weeks in December. This position will drive an Executive Express vehicle daily from the Fed Ex Distribution Center in St. Cloud to Fed Ex customer addresses in Central Minnesota This position will only deliver packages, no passengers.
• Hours will be
o Tuesday, 12/13/16, 7:00am-9:00am for training
o Wednesday-Friday, 12/14/16-12/16/16, 8:30am-6:00pm (or until done)
o Monday, 12/19/16, 7:00am-6:30pm (or until done)
o Tuesday-Saturday, 12/20/16-12/24/16, 8:30am-6:00pm (or until done)
*please note that starting and ending times may vary each day
• The primary responsibility for this position is driving to and from FedEx customer locations
• Responsible for safe delivery of FedEx packages to rural residents
• Responsible for using maps and GPS to locate rural resident deliveries
• Communicate with corporate office staff
• FedEx employees will load and unload Executive Express vehicles at distribution pick up and drop offs
• This position must unload packages for rural resident deliveries
Skills and Characteristics:
• Must be able to read maps
• Must be able to use GPS systems
• Must have positive and professional manner at all times
• Must be able to effectively work with diverse age group of employees and customers
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must pass drug and background screens
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs rarely
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally
This part-time position provides daily coverage of the Executive Express Overnight Desk so that we can provide excellent customer service to our traveling clients and smooth operational flow for drivers and staff in MN & IA 24 hours a day. Coverage of the Overnight Desk will be from 11:30 pm – 7:30 am, 7 days a week. This position will be staffed on a rotating schedule.
Under direction of the Operations Manager, this position will assist in routing, scheduling, and assigning driver personnel; answer questions and record actions; and respond to emergency phone calls.
Essential Job Functions
• Schedules and assigns daily Airport routes and drivers; on a fair and consistent basis, a minimum of 3 weeks out.
• Scheduled and assigns daily Float drivers for Runs a minimum of 2 days out. (A float driver is an employee who drives passengers primarily from our satellite offices to our main pick up location in St. Cloud.
• Schedules and assigns extra trips, as necessary.
• Responsible for all driver communications to/from office during shifts.
• Verify all information for driver manifests, noting home pickups/drops, special cities, payments information, etc.
• Develop efficient and cost-effective routing schedule
• Assign vehicles to each run for capacity and fuel efficiency.
• Operates a desktop computer and utilizes the various programs available
• Analyzes situations and adopts an effective course of action
• Carries out verbal and written directions independently
• Chooses the best route; and making departure and arrival times as scheduled
• Follows “Hours of Service” (HOS) Laws to maintain a safe working environment.
• Checks emails on a daily basis.
• Answers phones to transfer to our Home Based Reservationists (HBR’s) as backup during business hours.
• Open and Closes the office at given times following procedures checklist.
• Handles driver issues, as they occur.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Scan this code with your smartphone to instantly add Executive Express's information to your contacts!