For a full job description, please contact our office at:320-253-2226 local
Please provide us with your:Name:
This is the main operational leadership position in the Iowa Branch office of Executive Express. This position has supervisory functions for Assistant Manager, Driver Team Leaders, and Reservationists. Reports directly to the owner.
Executive Express is a Minnesota based passenger transportation company. The firm specializes in providing transportation to the Minneapolis – St. Paul airport and Twin cites area for 40 cities in Central and Western MN. Executive Express also has an Iowa Branch that transports passengers to/from the Des Moines airport from 26 Central Iowa cities.
Executive Express provides reliable and professional passenger transportation in a safe, relaxed, and caring way.
Position Description for Iowa Branch Manager
Job Summary: This position will be responsible for the day to day operations and marketing for the AMES, IOWA branch. Reports directly to owner.
This position will have the following primary tasks that will be completed on a daily/weekly basis.
• Responsible for the daily reconciliation of driver paperwork and fares from the previous day
• Handle bank deposits on weekly basis.
• Send weekly mailing to corporate office.
• Monitor trip report data.
• Complete weekly reports on marketing activity.
• Serve as dispatcher for Iowa branch.
• Responsible for revenue growth of branch office by doing travel agent visits, stop location visits, corporate travel planners, College and Universities, and senior centers.
• Conduct professional networking at chamber functions in markets the company chooses to be a chamber member.
• Oversee advertising opportunities in Iowa
• Work within set budget
• Serve as Manager on Duty for company when assigned
• Driver supervision: Including hiring, overseeing driver training, and termination if necessary.
• Oversees the state required DQ file compliance and Driver schedules (Assistant Manager)
• Oversees all vehicle records for compliance.
• Oversees all branch office records for compliance (trip reports, maintenance slips, etc.)
• Office coordinator for safety records, workers compensation requirements and compliance.
• Coordinates vehicle maintenance with vendors and in house providers. Ability to do light maintenance a plus.
• Responsible for all customer complaint/concern communications and resolution
• Driver: Will serve as backup driver in emergency situations.
Skills and Characteristics
Positive and professional telephone voice.
Enjoys and has strength at managing details and projects in a fast paced office environment
Exceptional customer service skills
Previous supervisory experience required.
Ability and willingness to take work related calls at home in an emergency situation.
Independent worker: The nature of the branch position is that it reports to an out of state corporate office. This leadership team member must work independently and be effective with little supervision.
Professional Driver: Will meet all requirements of the Department of Transportation for a professional driver. This will include passing DOT physical, criminal background checks, review of driving record, and possible drug and alcohol testing.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This position will be in the public on a day-today basis presenting the company to prospective referral sources (travel agents, hotels, etc.) Will be making personal visits to various entities and will be responsible for written follow up.
Computer Skills: Will need to be comfortable learning industry software for reservations, dispatch, and reporting. Will also need to be comfortable in business software including Microsoft office products; word, excel, and outlook as well as internet search engines and email. Must be able to trouble shoot computer and printer issues.
Home office requirements:
Must have a working home computer or laptop with high speed internet with 1GB of ram. At times when at home this position will require you to log in to our work server to see reservation/dispatch system.
Education: 4 year College degree in business/sales/marketing is preferred but not required.
Length of Term and Pay: This will be a full-time salaried position. Compensation will be based on combined experiences of above skills, education and characteristics. Bonus pay will be available based on branch revenue growth.
Send resume and letter to:
Larry Logeman, Owner/President
3358 Southway Drive
St. Cloud, MN 56301
This position works on corporate compliance paperwork; including all required vehicle files. This position provides admin assistance to the owner for planning, setting meetings etc. This staff member will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. This position will report directly to the owner.
This position will be responsible for light maintenance and general auto repair of our fleet of 30+ vehicles. Vehicles range from mini vans to 13 and 34 passenger busses. Position reports directly to the Building and Vehicle Maintenance Manager. This position has the ability for more hours if driving for the company.
To transport passengers to and from the Minneapolis / St. Paul International airport. Requires excellent customer service skills, valid driver’s license, and be able to be punctual, reliable and work with little direct supervision. Must be able to pass a DOT Certification Physical. Must be 25 years of age.
To transport passengers to and from the Des Moines International airport. Requires excellent customer service skills, valid driver’s license, and be able to be punctual, reliable and work with little direct supervision. Must be able to pass a DOT Certification Physical. Must be 25 years of age.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Bonnie Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office number of 320-257-9788.
This position will assist the Branch Manager roles of scheduling, communicating, and training of drivers. The DTL will be backup manager on call if the Branch Manager or Assistant Manager is not available on nights or weekends. The DTL will still have the primary roles of being a driver for Executive Express.
Scan this code with your smartphone to instantly add Executive Express's information to your contacts!