For a full job description, please contact our office at:320-253-2226 local
Please provide us with your:Name:
To answer calls into our corporate office from new or repeat customers in both Iowa and Minnesota markets requesting reservations on Executive Express. Transferring calls to HBR’s or entering all data into reservations system to complete the sale.
To transport passengers to and from the Minneapolis / St. Paul International airport. Requires excellent customer service skills, valid driver’s license, and be able to be punctual, reliable and work with little direct supervision. Must be able to pass a DOT Certification Physical. Must be 23 years of age.
To transport passengers to and from the Des Moines International airport. Requires excellent customer service skills, valid driver’s license, and be able to be punctual, reliable and work with little direct supervision. Must be able to pass a DOT Certification Physical. Must be 23 years of age.
If you are interested in this position, please contact our Human Resource Director, Tami Mortenson at 320-257-9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org or our main office number of 888-522-9899.
Under direction of the Operations Manager, this position will assist in routing, scheduling, and assigning driver personnel; answer questions and record actions; and respond to emergency phone calls.
Essential Job Functions
• Schedules and assigns daily routes and drivers
• Schedules and assigns extra trips
• Develop efficient and cost-effective routing schedule
• Operates a desktop computer and utilizes the various programs available
• Analyzes situations and adopts an effective course of action
• Carries out verbal and written directions independently
• Chooses the best route; and making departure and arrival times as scheduled
• Preforms related duties as assigned.
Scan this code with your smartphone to instantly add Executive Express's information to your contacts!